Can you believe it???


The plum tree outside my flat is in bloom again.  I opened my curtains yesterday, saw those lovely creamy blossoms and couldn't believe my eyes.  

The blossoms tell me that it has been an entire year since I started this blog.  When I look back on the fear and trepidation I felt when I posted my first entry, it's amazing to think how...normal it is now.  I actually look forward to finding something to write about, and I no longer dread seeing 'blog post' on my to-do list.

Other things have changed too.  I was waiting to publish my first novel when I started this blog - now there are two out, and I'm 50 000 words into the third one.  

Oh, and I just found out that another dream of mine is about to come true.  But you'll have to find out about that next time.  :)


Comments