One Week Later - Speechless

 

This has been an incredible week.  Shades of Death, my first novel, is now on sale.  And, almost as astonishing, my second novel, Death Foretold, is now available for pre-orders.  

I have been daydreaming about this since I was very little, and it has been just as exciting as I hoped.  I've enjoyed seeing ratings and reviews come in on Amazon, hearing stories of people saying they've bought it - even being teased that I will be giving the books to everyone as Christmas presents.

(Incidentally, no I won't.  You gotta buy 'em to get 'em).  😆

What I didn't expect was how moved I would be when my family read it.  Some of them had edited an early draft, but others were enjoying the story for the first time.  It has meant a lot to me to catch them curled up in chairs with my book in their hands, to hear them talk about the characters, and to see their surprise at the big twists and turns of the plot.

Their reaction has really inspired me, which is a very good thing.  Book Three in the Catrin Surovell series is slowly coming into existence in my imagination, and it's time to shape the story. 

Comments